There are many drugs to treat fibromyalgia. None of them cures the disease since its cause is still unknown. But for all those who want to bet on an alternative and natural treatment, there are treatments with cannabinoids based on hemp oil. Hemp has taken the pharmaceutical market by surprise with its soothing pain properties. There are more and more people around the world using marijuana as a form of relief for chronic pain, and even research shows that it has been effective. For more information about the pain reliever of nature, read on as this is the best hemp oil!
In 2014, the Medicinal Plants research group of the University of Seville discovered that hemp seeds from hemp are beneficial for the organism. Its chemical composition has stupefying effects that can alleviate the symptoms of fibromyalgia.
Benefits of hemp oil in fibromyalgia as this is the best hemp oil
The hemp oil has polyunsaturated fatty acids of the omega-3 and omega-6 series. It also contains another series of potentially bioactive components such as some phenolic compounds, sterols and fatty alcohols, among others. In addition, this oil does not have any type of addictive component. To test the benefits of this is the best hemp oil that is Hemp Sativa L oil, the Seville researchers carried out a trial with mice. After administering hemp oil they discovered that it provokes a recovery of the cognitive capacities, it diminishes the pain and it normalizes the muscular tone to which they had the mice that did not suffer fibromyalgia.
The good results that medical hemp causes in fibromyalgia have led the University of Seville to patent the use of hemp oil to prevent and treat fibromyalgia. The patent is of great interest since its composition could be used to be given to patients with fibromyalgia through tablets or other solutions, as a food supplement or by introducing it directly into the food itself. Hemp oil is obtained thanks to the seeds of hemp. The extraction is done in cold to maintain its quality. This food is particularly rich in essential fatty acid which is essential for the metabolic process. Also, it contributes to the organisms to form the molecules, called Eicosanoids. The importance of these molecules is that they participate in the processes of inflammation; it facilitates the body to control and balance the pain and body temperature.
Outstanding protein source and fatty acids in just measure
- Nutritional value (100 grs.)
- Calories- 578-630 lime
- Proteins- 31-33%
- Carbohydrates- 7-10%
- Greases- 46-50%
- Ash – 5-8%
- Cholesterol- 0%
- Beta Carotenes- 11.4 IU / 100g
- pH – 6.85
- THC Content – Not Detected Free
- fatty acids – 0.5-2.0% (as Oleic Acid)
- Gluten-negative (<3ppm)
- It is composed up to 80% of essential fatty acids.
- Its high amount of essential fatty acids and its optimal combination make it one of the best vegetable oils.
Have a “ratio of 1: 3 perfectly balanced source nature of omega 3 and essential fatty acids omega 6, unlike other seeds or oils.
Linoleic acid 50%
Alfalinolénico acid 15%
Oleic acid 12%
Arachidonic acid 1%
Gamma linolenic acid 3%
Is it true that this is the best hemp oil?
Only one tablespoon hemp oil contains about 11 grams of p roteina and 2 grams of fatty acids omega3.
9 positive properties of hemp oil
- Omega 3 of very good quality. This product provides even better results than fish oil comparatively. Also, it is beneficial to the cardiovascular system and nervous system for the proportion of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Diseases of the heart. It decreases the risk of heart attacks because it lowers the effects of blood clotting and improves cholesterol profiles.
- From 5ml to 25ml of hemp oil a day, they quickly reduce the levels of both LDL (bad cholesterol) and global cholesterol. Other research showed that consumption of omega-3 fatty acids significantly reduced the risk of cardiac arrest among survivors of a heart attack. The replacement of saturated animal oils and fats with hemp oil is recommended for cardiovascular patients.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia and intestinal inflammatory diseases. Low sensitivity to pain, inflammation and helps reverse other symptoms.
- The benefits of a supplemental supply of FFA have been verified in cases of rheumatoid arthritis. It is also a contribution of omega-3 has an effect on infection antiinflammatories ulcerative colitis, chronic bladder, and Crohn’s disease. Apply on the affected parts twice a day and ingest 1/2 teaspoon of oil in the morning and at night.
- Osteoporosis. Laboratory studies have shown that a deficit in essential fatty acids can generate severe osteoporosis because they increase the absorption of calcium in the bones, decrease their elimination in the urine and increase the synthesis of collagen. Hemp oil may be effective in preventing osteoporosis. The recommended dose is to eat 1/2 teaspoon of oil in the morning and at night.
- Premenstrual syndrome. 150-200 mg of AGL is recommended, equivalent to 5ml of hemp oil for a period of twelve weeks. It has been seen in studies that this treatment significantly improved the related symptoms.
- People with cancer. Hemp oil is an effective aid to combat nausea caused by chemotherapy treatments.
- Stress and Depression. For the minerals and omega 3 that it provides, it is a physical reconstituted that allows the nervous and muscular system to recover from severe stress and depression states.
- Affections of the skin, in cases of atopic eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. Its external application is effective for treating irritated, inflamed or itchy skin. The person can ingest the oil and also apply externally.
- Acne. Since it is anti-inflammatory it is useful for the treatment of acne. It is recommended to use on the affected parts twice a day and take 1/2 teaspoon of oil in the morning and at night.
How to use hemp oil?
Its benefits and use depend on the product you are buying or preparing. It can be used topically with a massage or orally.
Is hemp oil an illegal psychotropic?
No, hemp oil is not considered a drug, nor a medication. It has no hallucinogenic effects, nor is it outside the law.…